Roof rafters – Rafters production / manufacturing
This is what ensures speed and quality of our production process:
- We only use 13-meter-long, finger-jointed construction timber for our products, which is why all the rafter elements are in full length, it is not necessary to prolong the wood.
- Cross sections used: 60x240mm, 80x240mm, 100x240mm, 120x240mm, 140x240mm
- Modern design software Dietrich’s 3D CAD / CAM
- Experienced and skilled designers and engineers
- Only very high-quality, calibrated and strength graded C24 timber
- High-speed saw Hundegger Speed-Cut SC-3
Wood is a renewable natural resource and naturally a light weight material. Therefore, timber framed constructions on a modern building market are, on the one hand, affordable and environmentally friendly, but also lightweight and easy to install.